This toxin is considered to be a very high risk and your pet should be evaluated as an emergency at your nearest veterinary hospital. You may want to contact whiskerDocs or the hospital if your pet has recently ingested this toxin to see if there are additional steps you need to take before leaving home.
No one wants to live with mice or rats but, at what cost are you willing to get rid of them? Mouse and rat baits around the house can be a lethal find for our furry friends. This chemical causes the blood to stop clotting and therefore the animals will bleed out internally. Seek veterinary care immediately. Any amount that is eaten can be deadly.