This potential toxin is considered to be a mild risk or the symptoms are not considered serious. The risk level, however, may vary depending on the amount or part ingested (see details below). While in most cases you should be able to carefully monitor your pet at home, if any of the symptoms listed below appear, if your pet's condition worsens not improves, or if there is any change in your pet's behavior or other habits, please contact whiskerDocs or your primary veterinarian for further guidance.
Primrose are native to Britain and Europe and are small flowering plants with wrinkled leaves and small, lightly frangrant flowers. These early spring flowers tend to be yellow, however, white and pink variations are also seen.