This potential toxin is considered to be a mild risk or the symptoms are not considered serious. The risk level, however, may vary depending on the amount or part ingested (see details below). While in most cases you should be able to carefully monitor your pet at home, if any of the symptoms listed below appear, if your pet's condition worsens not improves, or if there is any change in your pet's behavior or other habits, please contact whiskerDocs or your primary veterinarian for further guidance.
This evergreen shrub can grow from 2 to 8 feet tall, depending on the variety. These shrubs have round, white, fragrant flowers with dark green, gloosy leaves and strong scented, sweet flowers. They can be very hard to grow, as they're best suited for warm, tropical climates. Fortunately, if your pet were to ingest a little of these flowers or even just chomp on the plant's leaves, if there's any reaction to the plant, it will generally just be mild stomach upset symptoms, including possible mild vomiting and/or nausea.