Have Pet Questions?

Sign Up for our Newsletter

Your information is safe and secure with us; please read out privacy policy for more details.

Severity scale:
ER

This toxin is considered to be a very high risk and your pet should be evaluated as an emergency at your nearest veterinary hospital. You may want to contact whiskerDocs or the hospital if your pet has recently ingested this toxin to see if there are additional steps you need to take before leaving home.

No one wants to live with mice or rats but, at what cost are you willing to get rid of them? Mouse and rat baits around the house can be a lethal find for your furry friend.This chemical causes the blood to stop clotting and therefore the animals will bleed out internally. Seek veterinary care immediately. Any amount eaten can be deadly

Toxic to: 
Dogs and Cats
Brand names: 
Mouse/rat bait
Symptoms: 
Hyperexcitation, tremors, seizures, and paralysis.
whiskerDocs' content is for informational purposes only. Read our Terms.